Our Authorized Wind Dealer Copticom is looking to hire a Part-Time employee for their Speedvale location.
This isn’t just a job. It’s a chance to bring about a brand new day in Canadian wireless! We are Canada's newest national provider of wireless communications services. We are providing voice, text and data services to Canadians on a next-generation GSM network.
This is a company that’s going to win by doing what its competitors haven’t been able to do: make customers happy. We’re building a brand they’ll stay with because they want to, not because they have to.
Same goes for employees. We believe that you can’t have happy customers without a passionate, motivated team. So we’re going to spend as much time and energy on creating a rewarding and fulfilling employee experience as we are on creating an unforgettably positive customer experience. Want to be part of a brand new day in Canadian wireless? Then be part of WIND Mobile.
Check out the job description(s) below: Wind Mobile is one of Canada’s newest national wireless providers and are hiring people who treat people like people. Are you one of those people? We are currently seeking WIND SPECIALISTS to join our Speedvale Dealer location on a PART-TIME basis, who can do the following for our customers:
• Provide solutions via the most unique and exciting retail experience, and
• Make them smile and feel happy about their choice to do business with us
• Experience – Minimum 6 months of progressive retail experience
• Education – High school diploma/GED
Qualities that will ensure your success:
• Customer service – Can you provide exceptional customer service where the customer asks for you by name?
• Amazing Attitude – Can you empower customers while sharing your knowledge about our products and services?
• Positive people person – Are you able to bring positive energy when interacting with customers and your teammates?
• Personal Ownership – Can you be entrepreneurial when providing a one stop shop experience to our customers?
• Accuracy – Can you meet store standards while focusing on the sales lifecycle in a conversational manner?
• Continuous Change – Do you thrive in ever changing environment while offering creative solutions?
• Social Media Interest – Does Texting, Tweeting, Facebook, and the latest gadgets intrigue you?
• Quick Learner – Can you learn about wireless technology and give great customer service in a fast paced environment?
• Languages - English. (Additional languages an asset)
The WIND Experience:
• Competitive Compensation and Total Rewards package
• Fantastic career growth opportunities
• Accessible locations with flexible hours
• On the job learning, development and support
• Employee discounts...and more
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.