Why join WIND Mobile!
This isn’t just a job. It’s a chance to bring about a brand new day in Canadian wireless! We are Canada's newest national provider of wireless communications services. We are providing voice, text and data services to Canadians on a next-generation GSM network.
This is a company that’s going to succeed by doing what its competitors haven’t been able to do: make customers happy. We’re building a brand they’ll stay with because they want to, not because they have to.
Same goes for employees. We believe that you can’t have happy customers without a passionate, motivated team. So we’re going to spend as much time and energy on creating a rewarding and fulfilling employee experience as we are on creating an unforgettably positive customer experience.
Want to be part of a brand new day in Canadian wireless? Then be part of WIND Mobile.
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Technical Support Agent to join our Windsor Call Centre on a Full-Time basis, who can do the following for our customers:
• Communicate positively and professionally with customers about our services and hardware options
• Meet and exceed minimum standards of the Contact Centre and the Technical and Data Support team
• Facilitate and provide a high level of customer service through the “learning” and “needing help” process with customers
• Work with WIND Mobile Customers to ensure that all of their technical issues are resolved using the tools provided to you and by interfacing with other departments and vendors
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accurately and efficiently assess Customers’ needs to assist them in resolving their issue including troubleshooting web, WAP, 3G applications and technical products and services as well as data connections
• Interface with other departments and vendors, where necessary, for case resolution
• Provide Customer with all relevant information to assist them in using their WIND Mobile phone.
• Meet and exceed minimum standards of the Contact Centre.
• Report any issues to Supervisor to assist in developing and improving processes to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and accuracy
• Work with the customer to resolve their issue and ensure that every customer interaction is in alignment with our values
• Follow-up with customers within the agreed timeframe and meet all commitments
• Accurately and efficiently capture data within the relevant systems
• Ensure calls are escalated when appropriate to ensure that Customers are receiving the best service possible.
• Participate in team meetings and on-going training sessions
• Adhere to Customer Care department policies, procedures and standards
• Other duties as requested by Team Manager/ Call Centre Manager/ Head of Call Centre Operations
Qualifications and Skills:
• Co operation — being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
• Reliability — being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
• Service Orientation — being sensitive to others' needs and being understanding and helpful on the job
• Self Control — maintaining composure, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations
• Technical Orientation- knowledge of wireless handsets and smartphones including blackberry models and ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of technical resources and tools
• Language: Bilingual candidates only
• 1 to 2 years of experience in customer facing roles
• Previous experience in Technical support calls center, help desk or technical support environment
• Previous experience in the wireless industry
• Powerful problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
• Windows Mobile Certification is an asset
• BlackBerry certification is required
• Bachelor's degree is an asset